[NAFEX] home orchard problems

baylands baylands at cros.net
Mon Oct 4 00:32:45 EDT 2004

Thanks Lon, I think your thoughts are what happened to my Liberty. I was not
aware that there are different strains of scab. We also forget that there
are different degrees of resistance even within a disease resistant variety.
The extreme numbers of conditions and circumstances that can affect fruit
trees are what make orcharding a fascinating art and science....Ro Chapman

  _____