[NAFEX] Re: Nut Wine

Gordon Nofs gc_nofs at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 2 19:43:55 EDT 2004

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2004/05/20/WIG346O0371.DTL&type=wine

   From this site and as I believe that they use young english walnuts. The
site says and the picture shown I would say they are english walnuts from
the california groves they are talking about.

Gordon C. Nofs
Flint, MI.

Did you use Black Walnut hulls? I asked a patient of mine from
Alsace-Lorraine and she said they used the local walnuts and they looked
like what we call English Walnuts and that they used green hulls.
Doc Lisenby