[NAFEX] RE: How to become a "fruit explorer"

Lon Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sat Nov 27 21:13:31 EST 2004

One obvious thing would be to go to the Nafex web site, at
http://www.nafex.org and look up the links and related sites.  There
are regional groups that give you a chance to go to meetings, and the
links and related sites give access to a ton of resources.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.