[NAFEX] How to become a "fruit explorer"

Lon Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sat Nov 27 19:11:34 EST 2004

The Grafter's Handbook by Garner is definitely useful.  Learning how to
graft is a basic skill for fruit exploring.
The thorny tree sounds like a hawthorne.  If so, an apple won't
pollinate it.  Pears can be grafted on a number of hawthorne species,
though.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.