[NAFEX] need help with apple ID

Claude Jolicoeur cjoli at gmc.ulaval.ca
Fri Nov 19 23:27:04 EST 2004

Not much information about such apples...
In Bore and Fleckinger (Pommiers a cidre, varietes de France), there is a
description of Pigeonnet, cider apple from Normandy. It is however a rather
big apple, closer to 3 inches - doesn't really match your description.
I an not sure this will help you very much...
Claude Jolicoeur
Quebec