[NAFEX] Board Response

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 11 11:05:18 EST 2004

Sorry for the delay in posting an idea about this, 2 weeks after.

First, thanks!

Second, where Ethan says other journals are much pricier, I recalled
something I was advised when I started a business.  That being "Subscribe to
as many trade journals as you can, because they have good technical- &
business-info, and the cost is a tax-deductible business expense."  Could
this point be an aid in the mechanics of nafex fundraising?