[NAFEX] negative... Whether Weather[Wind Chill] Effects Plants

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Fri Nov 5 18:00:40 EST 2004

I agree, if you have anything frost-tender, pull it in as soon as  the
air gets an autumn chill.  The only plant I move in and out each year
is a Myers Lemon.  It is cold hardy (according to the tag) to 20F.  So
I make sure to bring it in as soon as the tomatoes are killed, if I
haven't already.  I have a better spot for it now, but it used to be
that it's indoor location didn't get any sun until the leaves were off
the oak tree, so I didn't want to bring it in too soon, as it dislikes
being in the dark as much as being a little chilly.  But i suspect that
each plant has different preferences, and each person has different
resources to offer to the plants.

Ginda