[NAFEX] Negative communications by individuals

Ed Forest edforest55 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 06:11:04 EST 2004

I don't think there is a moderator, or he/she is too busy to do anything
about personal attacks against other individuals or ideologies, as I have
complained in the past with no response, in fact, when I  complained a while
ago I get flamed by a member blaming me for causing trouble! Its basically a
free for all on this site, anything goes. I have stopped reading certain
individual's posts and don't have Nafex delivered to my inbox, I just visit
the archives. I do miss some of the flow of the topics due to not reading
some poster's input and I stay away from anything having to do with
organics,  I miss important facts, I'm sure, but I think its been worth it.
Kevin B