[NAFEX] Distribution Map for Pomona

Katherine Russell Katherine.Russell at oberlin.edu
Wed Nov 3 11:35:40 EST 2004

Is this info only available to NAFEX members who "purchase a roster"?

In the information age, I think this needs to change. Surely we could
download a roster from somewhere - if there was concern about it
"leaking" to non-members then we could each have a password to the site.

Or, just put the roster up directly, on a password-protected web page.
Or make it possible for members to request an electronic copy of the
roster, by email, to be emailed to them directly from whoever maintans
the file. That would take the least amount of technical know-how of all.

It's a bit startling to me, after joining NAFEX recently, that it seems
Pomona and the lending library are about all the immediate benefits you
see... and much of Pomona now seems to be drawn from this mailing list,
which for those who didn't know, is already available and archived
publicly on the internet. (as indeed it should be).

Best - Katherine Russell