[NAFEX] Distribution Map for Pomona

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Wed Nov 3 08:34:03 EST 2004

Hello,

What would be very interesting to me would be a map of the U.S. and Canada
indicating the concentration of NAFEX members by state/province.

This would allow those states/provinces with high NAFEX membership to form
local chapters.

The benefit of local chapters is immence.  People get to meet, chat fruit
and nuts for hours, share local/regional experience, and share plant
materials.

No matter how much I enjoy this forum and Pomona, nothing beats sitting
down face to face with local/regional people and sharing your interests.

Later,
Tom