[NAFEX] Wisconsin Balmer

Ed Forest edforest55 at hotmail.com
Sun May 23 08:56:02 EDT 2004

Hmm, interesting, I have been meaning to get the Wisconsin Balmer for years
now, finally I went to McKay nursery in Waterloo, WI last spring, waited in
their fancy foyer, and waited, and finally someone called me to their fancy
office and told me that the McKay peach was the only peach they carried and
that it wasn't worth eating, strictly an ornamental tree. Crestfallen, I
left, resolved to be content with the Reliance and its seedlings I've got
going.
Kevin Bradley
(BTW Mckay are great folks, innovative and friendly, but not really into
fruit bearing stock)