[NAFEX] Honey Berry coming in

Mark Lee markl at nytec.com
Tue May 18 11:36:55 EDT 2004

Chris,
I don't know anything about this edible honeysuckle except that it has a
reputation for being unproductive in the US.  Could you please answer a
few questions about yours?
What variety do you grow? Where did you obtain your plants?  How many
years from planting to first fruit?  What location is it growing in?
Did you notice when it bloomed this year?
-Mark Lee, Seattle