[NAFEX] off topic - moving plants

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Mon May 17 00:03:23 EDT 2004

Well, I have well-drained loamy soil, and I haven't measured the pH.
But there's a blueberry bush (Rubel) right next to the asparagus bed
now, and both seem to be doing fine.  The blueberry has a lot of mulch,
and the asparagus doesn't, so it ends up moister.  I'm just moving the
line between the two a bit.   It might make sense to pot up the
blueberry for the season, but there isn't a better spot for it - that's
where it's going.  (And if I pot it up, I'm not sure where I'll put the
pot.)

I'm often jealous of you folks who have enough land to pick multiple
spots!

Ginda