[NAFEX] off topic - moving plants

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sun May 16 23:49:45 EDT 2004

Oof.  What a combination.  Asparagus likes dry, alkaline soil, and
blueberries like moist, acid soil.
You'd almost do better to pot the blueberry and prepare another spot for it
over the summer, then plant it in the fall.

I'm planning to put a blueberry where I currently have asparagus.  Can
the asparagus be moved?  When?  Any suggestions?  (Due to a mix-up, the
blueberry will arrive in a week or two, which is lousy time for
planting, but it will be small enough that I can probably squeeze them
together for the season.)