[NAFEX] apple borers

del stubbs pinewoodel at hotmail.com
Sun May 9 08:44:31 EDT 2004

Since my orchard is also 6 years old you got me wondering - so I went to
Google, clicked on 'Images' and typed in  - Apple Borers
here is the url
http://images.google.com/images?q=apple+borer&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=ISO-8859-1&start=0&sa=N
there is one fair picture of an infected tree
I have window screen but no foam collars, how do you hold the collars in
place?
Yesterday was apple and pear grafting day, too much fun,  Del

Del Stubbs  http://www.pinewoodforge.com  ag zone2/3