[NAFEX] blueberries and deer?

Diane Whitehead voltaire at islandnet.com
Thu May 6 18:33:09 EDT 2004

I have not noticed that deer eat my three rather scrawny blueberry
bushes, but they are in a rather obscure spot, and maybe they just
haven't been noticed.

I have bought more bushes and would like to plant them in better
conditions, which means into an area where the deer regularly browse.
Do they normally eat blueberry plants?  In which case, I will have to
plant them inside the deer fence with the vegetables, lilies and
tulips.

--
Diane Whitehead  Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
maritime zone 8