[NAFEX] Sasser worm information

hector black hblack1925 at fastmail.fm
Tue May 4 17:08:38 EDT 2004

Hi Jacob,
    I had a great time at the gathering, but had to park up the hill which
made going anywhere else difficult.  I did see Sunfrog there and he said he
would be glad to bring you over here.  He comes over Tues and Thurs.  I
could pick you up in Cookeville if that would help.
    We're gone for the month of June so it should be either very soon or
rather put off till July or later as we will be pretty preoccupied with
preparation for our trip.
    Look forward to meeting you both.
    Hector