[NAFEX] Re: feral apples

Tom Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Sun May 2 08:50:12 EDT 2004

Hi,

Curious...

Does this mean that every time a new apple variety is released people should yank out what they have and replace
it?  Much like buying a new computer every time people turn around.

I have a computer, but I saved my #2 pencil, paper and stamps. (smile)

I figure people should grow what "works" for them.

Later,
Tom