[NAFEX] scions/ethylene gas?

Mark Lee markl at nytec.com
Fri Mar 26 11:47:58 EST 2004

Gordon,

Sorry, I misunderstood you.

-Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: nafex-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:nafex-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Gordon Nofs
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 8:18 AM
To: nafex at lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: RE: [NAFEX] scions/ethylene gas?

Mark you misunderstanded me. I said that I have been storing my scions
in a drawer every year for 18 years not 18 years straight. Did I put
that in wrong?

Gordon C. Nofs

Flint, MI.

From: "Mark Lee" <markl at nytec.com>
Gordon,

Tell us more about the scionwood you stored for 18 years. If you were
able to get a graft to take with that wood, that must be a record,
especially when you stored them next apples in an ordinary fridge.

-Mark Lee