[NAFEX] Oregon Exotics

Jwlehman at aol.com Jwlehman at aol.com
Thu Mar 25 13:53:06 EST 2004

I wrote Jim Gilbert, One Green World Nursery, about Jerry's status and here
is what he wrote:

<< It seems like Oregon Exotics has just disappeared.  I haven't
heard from them in years.  The next time I drive that way I will stop by
their location and try to find Jerry Black, the founder and owner.  I know
that he did not really want to run the nursery business and wanted to
travel and escort groups to exotic locations. >> End of Jim's e/m

I'll say this, once he accepts the money he has a moral obligation to either
supply the catalog or refund the money. Sounds to me like he has two problems
and one may be financial.

Jerry L.