[NAFEX] Male Actinidia Source

Brungardt, Sam Sam.Brungardt at state.mn.us
Wed Mar 24 11:10:12 EST 2004

Triplebrook Farm ( http://www.tripplebrookfarm.com/ ), 37 Middle Rd, Southampton, MA 01073 (phone 413/527-4626), sells both A. arguta and A. kolomikta cultivars, including male plants.  I bought some last spring.  They were small and actively growing in peat pots when I received them.  Although they weren't shipped until sometime in late June or July, they made considerable growth by the end of the growing season after I put them in 1-gallon pots.  This nursery is located in western Massachusetts, and the shipping charge will be high. -- Sam Brungardt, St. Paul, Minn. (USDA Zone 4b)