[NAFEX] Hardiest Kiwi

mIEKAL aND dtv at mwt.net
Mon Mar 22 09:35:35 EST 2004

For years I thought the kiwis I planted were a. kolomikta & it wasn't
until Kevin Bradley, who is on this list, visited that I discovered
that I was actually growing a. arguta.  Which is to say that these
argutas that I have here have definitely survived -30+ here in zone 4.
In the seven years I've been growing them I have seen no winterkill.
mIEKAL