[NAFEX] Using basics to start.

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Thu Mar 18 20:37:34 EST 2004

In my experience, masking tape did not self-destruct, and needed to be
removed.  Fortunately, the stickum lost most of its stick, so it was
pretty easy to peel off without damaging the bark.  I, also, had some
trouble with stickier tape (like electrical tape) in that it got too
tight, but didn't come off easily.  That's why I went back to grafting
rubbers, which really do self-destruct.  I also find them pretty easy
to place without wiggling the scion out of place, but I'm sure that
differs depending on your winding technique.

Ginda