[NAFEX] Oblachinska morello

Ed Forest edforest55 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 07:52:59 EST 2004

Anyone interested in the purchase of 250,000 cherry trees. (Please pass this
on to some cherry group if you know of one or some nursery that you think
might be interested.).
Kevin B

Dear Sirs,

Our company SIST Ltd. is a Bulgarian export company, based in Rousse, with
10-year trade experience. We can offer you3-year old morello-cherry trees,
ready for transportation. It is the so called  Oblachinska morello created
as a sort in the institute of agriculture development in Belgrade by doctor
Pavichevich during the 50s.
This sort is characterized with 2.5 metres hight, gathered head, rich and
regular fruit-gathering. The root system reaches 20-60 centimetres after 2/3
years. The sort is of the kind of self-pollination. We have got 250 000
trees available.

Please revert if interested. I look forward to the pleasure of hearing from
you soon.

Kindest regards,
Nelly Darova

Kevin Bradley