[NAFEX] Splice grafting, knifes & more.

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 11:33:38 EST 2004

For grafters with weak wrists, it may be difficult if not impossible to get
nice smooth faces on the cuts of scion & stock, on sticks of pencil size.
I have better success rates with wood half that diameter, because I can
slice clean & straight thru it, and then I get a better match of the cambiam
layers.

tc, s.WI, maple & cottonwood buds & a couple cold robins say "spring", but
not much else