[NAFEX] archives

Scott Williamson swilliamson at acespower.com
Wed Mar 10 10:31:41 EST 2004

It appears to me that the search function does not work at all.  Using the word "the" to search gets no results and there are subjects with that in them as well as message bodies.  I would guess that the ibiblio system doesn't index the information automatically (or at least isn't setup to).  Maybe it can be done from the nafex list admin page manually by the list owners or they might be able to have it automatically create an index but need to change a setting.

Or we can just use Google as Tom said.