[NAFEX] Alternate Searching of Archives

Moyer, Richard ramoyer at king.edu
Wed Mar 10 10:06:14 EST 2004

I'll admit to repeating on this list, on certain areas of passion
(obstinancy?).
Have been close to repeating myself a couple of times when Lucky Pittman
pointed out what was already there.  Lucky, how do you access archived
posts?  DO you have your own system?

My best success in searching NAFEX list archives is through Google.  I use
topic, 'NAFEX' and writer (if known).  For instance: 'Pittman Crab NAFEX' is
not a commentary on Lucky, but one of his interests, and several archived
posts are found.

'quince chaenomeles nafex' brings up this post I did 18 months ago, similar
to one I posted this morning.  Guilty as charged.
http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/nafex/2002-October/001343.html

Lon, I hear your concerns.  Will try to remember to check earlier posts
before repeating myself.

Richard Moyer
Zone 6, East Tenn, apple pruning today