[NAFEX] Black Cherry Juice

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Sat Mar 6 22:20:31 EST 2004

So do you think they are regular eating (sweet) cherries, not "black
cherries"?  Maybe black colored sweet cherries?  That would make more
sense.  I can't imagine how you would get juice off a black cherry.
This doesn't taste exactly like a sweet cherry, but then, orange juice
doesn't taste exactly like an orange, either.  Whatever it is, it's
pretty good, and not too sweet.

Ginda