[NAFEX] mycorrhizal fungi

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Fri Mar 5 10:51:48 EST 2004

I've been told that the powdered form is good for about a year.  The longer
you store it, the fewer live spores there are, though apparently enough can
survive for some while that it will still give results for more than a year.
See http://www.bio-organics.com
-Lon Rombough
http://www.bunchgrapes.com
Winner of the Garden Writers Association "Best Talent in Writing" award for
2003

Lon, if one were to buy a bottle of mycorrhiza inoculant, how long could one
store it and how? -- Sam Brungardt, St. Paul, MN (USDA zone 4a)