[NAFEX] Winemaking in Iowa?

Teghtmeyer, Suzanne R srt175f at smsu.edu
Thu Mar 4 10:38:25 EST 2004

Oh, yes, there's winemaking and vineyards in Iowa!

For more information, look at these sites:

Iowa Grape Growers Association
http://www.iowagrapegrowers.com/

Iowa Wineries and Vineyards
http://www.iowagrapegrowers.com/wineriesandvineyards.htm

Grape Expectations: A food system perspective on redeveloping the Iowa
grape industry
http://www.leopold.iastate.edu/pubinfo/papersspeeches/grapes2000.html

and recently updated, Fruit Science: Pomology:
http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/frtlinks.shtml

----Suzi Teghtmeyer
Paul Evans Library of Fruit Science
Missouri State Fruit Experiment Station and Mid-America Viticulture and
Enology Center,
Southwest Missouri State University, Mountain Grove Campus
Evans Library Homepage: http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/
AgNIC Viticulture site:
http://library.smsu.edu/paulevans/viticulture1.shtml
Email: srt175f at smsu.edu