[NAFEX] rhubarb

Thomas Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Sun Jul 25 15:55:30 EDT 2004

Hi Lon,

I have a rhubarb nestled at the corner of the house, between a concrete
sidewalk and the house foundation.  If I do not clean up the rhubarb
regularly it will block the sidewalk.

I routinely cut it way back, and it recovers.

It gets plenty of water as that is where the downspout empties.

Tough as nails, and keeps coming back (6 years now).

Later,
Tom