[NAFEX] Rooting Mulberry Cuttings

Mark Lee markl at nytec.com
Fri Jul 23 14:31:01 EDT 2004

I searched the archives for Del's description of rooting grapes
cuttings.

Here is a link to the posting:

http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/nafex/2003-July/004644.html

Lon provided the instructions that Del followed, and a neighbor provided
the warming tray.

Lon's technique has worked great for me with grapes and figs.

-Mark Lee, Seattle