[NAFEX] Q: coralstar peach

Diane Whitehead voltaire at islandnet.com
Sat Jul 17 01:17:18 EDT 2004

Does your seedling peach orchard still live in a container?  Are
these in effect bonsai trees?

I am pleased to think that peach trees will bear in only 4 years.  I
have peach and apricot trees coming up wherever I have had a compost
pile - every fall I bottle lots of fruit, and the stones go into the
compost.  A few years ago I started moving them to a row instead of
pulling them out.  Maybe next year they'll produce.

--
Diane Whitehead  Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
maritime zone 8