[NAFEX] Re: POMONA

Todd Ravitch travitch at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 23:55:03 EDT 2004

I echo Dr. Natelson's comments.

A donation to the library would be a great idea.  Even
if only to all Mr. Hillbrand to have additional copies
to loan of the earlier issues.

I personally would love to have most of the items you
are listing.  It is unfortunately the only thing that
I have at this time with regards to fruit cultivation.
 My impending divorce has left me without my small
backyard orchard at this time and I truly miss
watching it live.  I put a lot of effort into making
the trees grow and the soon to be exwife could care
less really.  Though, I did get some fruits this year.
 I only have six Ribes varieties that I got cuttings
from Corvallis this year on the porch at the apartment
I am renting.  Which I may have extras after the
summer for offer for dormant shipping to those
interested and will post this in the Ribes listserv.

Todd Ravitch