[NAFEX] Pomona Issues

Console G4 b.cannon at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jul 12 22:24:42 EDT 2004

Hi,

I suspect i'm too late, but...

I keep a small research library for fruit of various types. One area I
need to improve is materials relating to temperate fruits. If you still
have the magazines would you consider donating them to me? At this time
my budget is almost nil and I cannot offer payment other than postage. I
can also offer a subscription to Tropical Visions, which is our new
electronic rare fruit publication.

You can see my website and get an idea as to what I am doing on the web
at the site at: http://www.quisqualis.com

There are also links where you can see the first issues of Tropical Visions.

Good luck in Australia and best of growing,

Bob Cannon
Rare Fruit Website at:
http://www.quisqualis.com

Message: 5