[NAFEX] POMONA

natelson at pipeline.com natelson at pipeline.com
Mon Jul 12 15:20:04 EDT 2004

Dear Charles,

    From time to time people have donated volumes of Pomona to John Hillbrand, our NAFEX librarian, and he has offered them for sale to the membership as individual items.  Some were sold at our annual meeting in Illinois, a few years ago.  I, for one, would be very interested in some of the early volumes, which I lack. I had purchased a few from the NAFEX library, in the past.  Are you interested in selling the collection as a whole?

                                                                        Regards, Ethan

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Buer <buercs at wfu.edu>
Sent: Jul 13, 2004 10:16 AM
To: nafex at lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: [NAFEX] POMONA

I have a general question. Is there any interest in a nearly complete set
of POMONA from issue 1-October 1967 to Volume 34 issue #1? The only issues
missing are Vol. 19 #4 and Volume 36 #4. These two issues are probably
mislaid somewhere in my house, but I can't put my finger on them at the
moment. I also have Index 1 (covers issue 1 through vol. 15) and the index
for volumes 16 to 20. There are also three special editions that cover the
first three years. There are a few duplicates in the set. All of the issues
are in very nice shape. A few of them have some writing on the covers. As
far as I know there are no missing or torn pages.

I am in the process of moving to Australia and need to reduce my
possessions to a manageable level.

Charles S. Buer
Department of Biology
Wake Forest University