[NAFEX] Needs ride after annual meeting, Aug. 19 or 20.

Jwlehman at aol.com Jwlehman at aol.com
Thu Jul 8 09:53:41 EDT 2004

Hello all,

Oriana Kruszewski is scheduled to make a presentation on growing Asian pears
in the North at the annual meeting. She has a travel problem. The people she
is riding with aren't staying for the Thursday Starks trip and she would like
to.  She would like to find someone who will return home by going up I-55
toward Chicago on Late Thursday or Friday that she could ride with. Her husband can
meet you at I-55 & I-80 to take her from there. Oriana lives in Skokie, IL.
Her e/m address is: Orientalpear at juno.com

Thanks,

Jerry