[NAFEX] The squirrel pressure is just too intense

Ribes60 at aol.com Ribes60 at aol.com
Sun Jul 4 12:23:01 EDT 2004

In the days of the twenties and thirtys and into the fortys, people had  less
and squirrel was an acceptable meal, now most people would not clean one to
eat it, in fact, many would not eat one if it were given to them  "ready to
cook" or even already cooked. When I was a kid I was an avid squirrel hunter,
killing many of them every year, now few kids take the time and effort to hunt
 and besides, many squirrels have moved to the towns and cities, it is safer
for  them and they have plenty to eat.

Ed Mashburn