[NAFEX] call for articles, notes, random thoughts...

Anton Callaway marillen at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 4 11:32:21 EDT 2004

Fellow NAFEXers,

The deadline for submitting articles to the Fall issue of Pomona is less than four weeks away and I have only received one article to date.

The middle of Summer is a busy time for all us fruit growers, but if you can take a few minutes and shoot of an email to me with some of your experiences, musings, whatever, I would really appreciate it.

I can deal with most any Word processer format if you prefer to attach a file.  If you prefer to send a hand-written note, that will work too (written in Japanese beetle extract would be preferred this week anyway :).

Thanks in advance,

Anton