[NAFEX] Vanette Plum hangs on the tree, even when overripe.

Mark Lee markl at nytec.com
Mon Aug 30 16:54:12 EDT 2004

One correction to my original posting... the apricot I tasted was Wesley
Apricot, not Wesley Plum!

Scionwood of these varieties may be available through the experimental
farm where I tasted them.  I'm going to check back with them in the
Spring to see what they have to offer.
-Mark Lee, Seattle, zone 8a