[NAFEX] cold hardy Passiflora

Mark Lee markl at nytec.com
Fri Aug 27 13:16:59 EDT 2004

I contacted the researchers at Byron, and they said there is no work
currently being done on breeding Passiflora.  They have a few plants
left from work done earlier, but for some reason most of these did not
survive last winter, and the weather wasn't all that cold.  I wonder
what the cause of that is?

-Mark Lee, Seattle