[NAFEX] Fruit Flies (off topic)

Charles Paradise machelp at attglobal.net
Thu Aug 26 22:24:30 EDT 2004

Left lid off a quart of cider vinegar.  When pouring on my salad, noticed dozens fruit flies in bottom.  All I had to do for my trap was leave my lid off my jar of cider vinegar.  My fruit flies all gone.  I had lots of fruit flies because my compost bucket in kitchen never has a lid on it.  I don't keep lid on my compost because it always gets mold inside it and I have to clean it.
Charlie Paradise