[NAFEX] Sorbus X Pyrus

Doreen Howard gardendiva at charter.net
Tue Aug 24 16:14:32 EDT 2004

Below is the answer from Joseph Postman about the fruits he brought to the
NAFEX meeting to sample.
Doreen Howard
The fruit that I brought for sampling was the same clone that is known as
'Shipova'.  We also have this clone under a few other names, including
'Smokvarka'. I've attached the manuscript for the article I distributed, but
it is not the nicely formatted photocopy from Fruit Varieties Journal.  It
also does not have the image included, but you can find the photograph along
with the abbreviated version of this article that is on our website:

http://www.ars-grin.gov/cor/cool/sorbo.html

I will also be writing up my NAFEX presentation for Pomona.