[NAFEX] Fruit Flies (off topic)

Mauch1 at aol.com Mauch1 at aol.com
Tue Aug 24 09:28:23 EDT 2004

Since this is a fruit group, I thought there might be some expertise here on how to control/get rid of fruit flies out of our kitchen.  We keep trying to move resources for them, but they seem to keep finding something to sustain them  (If nothing else is available they'll 'rest' on the Amaryllis plants I have in the kitchen window).  They're a huge cloud as of now.  Has anyone had this kind of problem and what was successful on getting rid of them for you?

TIA

--
Chris Mauchline
SE PA, zone 6