[NAFEX] Invitation to field day at Carandale Farm

Doreen Howard gardendiva at charter.net
Thu Aug 19 15:59:48 EDT 2004

Invitation to field day at Carandale FarmThanks for posting this Sam.  I got an invitation to the field day from a U. of WI extension agent, but he didn't send the URL or any particulars.  After looking over the web site found in your posting, I'm definitely attending.  Just got home from MO and the NAFEX conference, and there are plenty of questions rolling around in my mind.  This cold-hardy cultivar experiment should answer many of them.
Doreen Howard
IL-WI Border--Zone 4b