[NAFEX] apricots and sweetness

Mark Lee markl at nytec.com
Mon Aug 16 14:13:11 EDT 2004

The variety I am most impressed with is called Wesley Apricot.  This is
from trees located in Mt Vernon, Washington, on the wet and cool side of
the Cascade Mountains.  On the other side of the Cascades, apricots are
no problem to grow.  But on this side of the Cascades (west), growing a
sweet apricot is unusual.  That is why I am posting this message about
Wesley Apricot.  I expect Raintree will be selling it soon.
-Mark Lee, Seattle