[NAFEX] request recipe for black currant sherbet

Brungardt, Sam Sam.Brungardt at state.mn.us
Mon Aug 9 16:36:14 EDT 2004

Sorbet au Cassis (Black Currant Sherbet)

1 quart fresh black currants, or frozen or (1 l.) canned
juice of 3 lemons
1 cup + 2 Tbsp. sugar (225 g.)
3/4 cup (1.8 dl.) water
Creme de cassis (optional)

Puree black currants and combine with lemon juice, sugar, and water.
Freeze according to instructions until smooth, firm, and frozen.   If
desired, pour 1 Tbsp. creme de cassis over each serving.