[NAFEX] another ID request

hector black hblack1925 at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 4 21:49:58 EDT 2004

I can't seem to get the picture on my computer, but it would help to know
when the berries are ripe.  Autumn olive in august-october.  Goumi would be
late May (at least here) and Elaeagnus pungens which can be almost like a
vine and is evergreen would ripen in early spring since it doesn't bloom
till October.
    Hope this helps.    Hector Black