[NAFEX] where do you live?

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Wed Aug 4 11:11:02 EDT 2004

Desert King produces tiny immature figs this year which are usually what
become figs next year. In hot climates, those small figs may develop the
same year, but they usually have to be caprified to develop.

Last December -12°C. I think that's about 10°F.

We'll see how it does this year since we're in a drought situation - only
50%
average rainfall for both June and July.

So, does Desert King produce the fruit buds this year which will develop
into
fruit next year?  Right now, it has a few small fruits on it on this year's
wood.

Derry