[NAFEX] Question and System Test

Dr. Ethan Natelson natelson at pipeline.com
Tue Aug 3 04:19:18 EDT 2004

Dear Group,

      I have been receiving messages from the list but do not seem to be
able to post to the list so that this message is a test.  However, I do
have a question.  Does anyone recall our Milo Gibson Award winner for
1986?  This was the only year (aside from 1967) that there were only 3,
rather than the usual 4 issues of Pomona published and, perhaps for that
reason, there was no comment about the award.

                                                      Thank you, Ethan